• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oi Donnamt!!! How's the poo??

No way is she not online!! the world could be coming to an end with the country going into crisis and she'd still be on RU!!!!

oh no, I think poop obsession is normal now, it actually surprises me when I start talking about poo at work or to my friends and they look at me like I'm crazy :lol::oops:

.... so do you all know each other then???? Am I the only one stuck away across the water in sunny N. Ireland??

Maybe someone could pop round and get her on the internet......:p

I've met Nicola, she lives down the road from me, Blackberry's mummy I've never met and probably shouldn't cos I would walk away with pocketfuls of beautiful nethies if I did!!

And Donna is someone who is always on line to offer support and amusing humping stories, don't care if you're hiding and reading this!! who helped me thru some horrid times when Pye was ill, but no I've not met her either!

I've met Nicola, she lives down the road from me, Blackberry's mummy I've never met and probably shouldn't cos I would walk away with pocketfuls of beautiful nethies if I did!!

Im sure if my buns ever stay still long enough for me to count them there will be some missing because Jen has pocketed them :lol:

do you want some treats Cass, just hop in the car hun, lots of treats for you!!

Bloody hell Donna, seriously, we only came on looking for a poo update and look what you've done.....

do you want some treats Cass, just hop in the car hun, lots of treats for you!!

Bloody hell Donna, seriously, we only came on looking for a poo update and look what you've done.....

rofl :lol: these threads always start out so innocently before descending into madness and rambling...

Sorry, as the newbie who started this thread I feel somewhat responsible for all the rabbit stealing accusations and colourful language... my sincere apologies.

Donnamt, if you're out there... anywhere..... send us a sign..... hopefully it will be a large, spherical, golden sign....... thump once for squishy and twice for dry and crumbly.......:shock:

Sorry, as the newbie who started this thread I feel somewhat responsible for all the rabbit stealing accusations and colourful language... my sincere apologies.

Donnamt, if you're out there... anywhere..... send us a sign..... hopefully it will be a large, spherical, golden sign....... thump once for squishy and twice for dry and crumbly.......:shock:

I'm newer than you :lol: (but I'm very good at poking my nose into interesting conversations!!!)

Actually, bensonlola, I wouldn't have found RU if I hadn't seen your threads on the RWA forum and someone recommended you come on here for rabbit chat, and I followed! :lol: So 'thank you!!!!!!'

Back