• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Threesome Advice!

p_prod_uk

Mama Doe
Of the bunny variety of course ;)

After losing Angel last week, I've now got Blake as a single male and Dud & Bella as a pair.

Dude is fairly laid back and is quite a scaredy bun.

Bella is a very feisty madam and has never lived with another bun up until this Xmas just gone, when she bonded with Dude.

Blake is has his feisty moments too.

I'm really not sure what to do, as Bella has had a pretty rough life so far; was bought from a breeder to be with a goat :shock: and that ended in tears, She's been badly handled and is very scared and timid.

Any advice :?

I have no advice to give other than good luck and I'm sure it can be done, sounds like they balance each other nicely-giving each other confidence whilst maybe also chilling them out :)

until you try you'll never know........:)
i'd prepare myself and try it. :)
are they housed close to each other at the moment? can they smell/see each other?
were dude and bella a easy bond?

until you try you'll never know........:)
i'd prepare myself and try it. :)
are they housed close to each other at the moment? can they smell/see each other?
were dude and bella a easy bond?

Dude and Bella were bonded by Sonia at Bunny Camp in Bradford but I think they were a fairly straight forward bond.

Angie65 would hopefully be bonding the trio and she's met Dude, but not Blake (I don't think) and def not met Bella.

I think I will try it, but just panicking already! :lol:

Im sure plenty of ppl who have bonded a trio before will be on here to advise soon.
I just wanted to say go for it and im wishing you loads of luck :wave:
xxx

sometimes its not as hard as you imagine it to be......:D
wishing you good luck anyway, and dont worry too much! :lol:

I'd say its worth a try :) you won't know until you do, sometimes the most unlikely buns make great pairings. good luck x

Back