• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey Yvette.....

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
.....i think "your Ian" wrote an awesome bunny article in Vet Record! Might have to seek him out for a placement! ;)

Ian Sayers??????? OOOOOOH...................show me!!!!
ETA....you could do worse!! You know how much I adore him.........:oops:

Vikkie, It seems your thread has turned into a drooling fest...when really, lets face it now, it was about a very interesting bunny article written by a very clever bunnyman!!!
Please be so kind as to forward said article..I would be intersted to read it.
Ian finds my two Nethies interesting with them both having Kyphosis and Lilys lung tissue becoming part of her kyphosis...
He also took pics of how she barbered BB.
I would be fascinated if Ian would do a small project on their problems....being as they are related......
Im very lucky to have such a marvellous vet.
Whether anybun else would drool as much as I do,remains to be seen...but he also has the most magnetic personality.....

LOL you lot are hysterical!!! flipping vet drooling! :roll::roll:
Yes, might have been In Practice, except now i cant find my copy! :roll::censored:

I can email a pdf to anyone who wants it - just PM me your email address!

here he is....

untitled-1.jpg

LOL you lot are hysterical!!! flipping vet drooling! :roll::roll:
Yes, might have been In Practice, except now i cant find my copy! :roll::censored:

I can email a pdf to anyone who wants it - just PM me your email address!

Ali is gonna try and get a pic of him on here just to a)keep me quiet and B)show you lot!! I have an email from her but its so tiny I cant read it.....will PM you...see if I can get it any better.....Thankyou.xx
Oh GOD!! Its awful!! Im already all hot round the ears and neck...feel Ive gone bright red like a beetroot!!
Doc says Im too young for the menopause....Surely a man cant have that much effect????????????
It happens in front of him sometimes....I swear he knows....and does it on purpose!! He only has to wink and smile and Im like **swoon**......

Ali is gonna try and get a pic of him on here just to a)keep me quiet and B)show you lot!! I have an email from her but its so tiny I cant read it.....will PM you...see if I can get it any better.....Thankyou.xx
Oh GOD!! Its awful!! Im already all hot round the ears and neck...feel Ive gone bright red like a beetroot!!
Doc says Im too young for the menopause....Surely a man cant have that much effect????????????
It happens in front of him sometimes....I swear he knows....and does it on purpose!! He only has to wink and smile and Im like **swoon**......

OH GOD!!!!!!!Just seen pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love::love:

* hatches plan to email this link to the practise to let him know how "popular " he is * :lol:

Back