• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grim had an accident. He needs vibes. =( - Update the vibes worked!

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Grimlock was playing with my new rescue bunny Dexter. They were taking it in turns to chase each other and binkying all over the place. Then when Grim was chasing him yesterday he ran straight into my knee. He was shook up a bit and then I noticed blood coming from his nose, and then his eye!

I freaked out and started crying. I thought he'd seriously hurt his head or brain and I thought I was going to loose him. We rushed to the vets and were there in about ten minutes. Basically because his eyes are so sore and inflamed anyway, the knock had just made them bleed and as there is so much blood there it bled a lot. He had an anti inflammatory and pain killers and went home for a relaxing afternoon in the run. :(

He wasn't himself all yesterday and today. It was still weeping blood and pus (It weeps pus anyway) which the vet said it might for a while. Smoo was really good and stayed with him and cleaned his eye. My mum gave him Reiki too. I don't know if it works but I'll try anything to help.

It's just stopped weeping blood this evening but he's not himself still. He's still eating but he's doing it very slowly and carefully. As I'm at my parents the buns take turns in the run and free ranging and whenever Dexter came over to the run, Grim would run into the hutch and stamp his feet. He hates Dexter now. I don't blame him though. I just feel so bad for him because he was so happy running about, the happiest I've seen him in a long time and then this happened. It's the first accident he's had, but he has enough health problems without accidents.

I just want him to be better and happy again. I love him so much and he's been through so much. He needs lots of vibes please. :(

Last edited:
Poor Grim. Loads of healing wishes for him! xx I know exactly how you feel, Robert's a poorly eye boy too. :(

Thank you guys :)

He had oats tonight as a treat and so did Super Smoo for being so good at looking after him. I'll keep you updated.

Awe poor Grim :-( I hope he's feeling better today sending him lots of vibes! Dudleys had a few kamakazi binkies but fortunately no major injuries yet!!!!

Back