• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New hutch

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
My new hutch came today, its a double 6x2x2, from Lynne - Animal Magic Supplies :wave:

After carrying it over from a neighbours, two hours later and several cut fingers and alot of swearing, its up :D :D

Getting started...
Photo019-1.jpg

We have progress..
Photo020-2.jpg

Its done..
Photo021-3.jpg

Photo027-2.jpg

Really pleased with it :D

I have enquired about a proper rain cover for it, so next month (when more pennies are available) i shall be purchasing one from the ebay man :wave:

That looks fab!! It looks sturdy aswell which is great.
I bought a dodgy one similar to that from pets at home last summer, put it together, and I had to take it back, because Flopsy could've so easily have broken it, it was flimsy and weak, but yours looks brilliant :D

mine doesnt have a ramp as its used for two lots of separate bunnies, i am too scared to try bonding :shock: :shock:

but yes you can get them with ramps :wave:

its great, i am aching now from building it and carrying it, but its well worth it, definately money very well spent, it was worth all my overtime :lol:

Blimey you got that put together quickly:shock: Hope they appreciate all your hard work and enjoy it :) They do come with or without ramps and also in singles, doubles , triples or a single with a run attached. They weigh a tonne so well done for getting it round from your neighbours.

Blimey you got that put together quickly:shock: Hope they appreciate all your hard work and enjoy it :) They do come with or without ramps and also in singles, doubles , triples or a single with a run attached. They weigh a tonne so well done for getting it round from your neighbours.

my arms are achingggggggggggggggggggggggggg....

haha i was so excited, i even did it in the rain, well the pathetic showers its done all day, i keep going out just to look at it :oops: :oops: the buns are loving it :love::love:

mum and dad are pleased with it too, as we had two separate hutches before, its much better.

going to order my cover next month have made a temp one for now :D

Back