• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Insecure bun??

Grace65

Warren Veteran
Hello all,
Is there such a thing as an insecure bunny? my grace will not let me out of my sight, if i just nip upstairs to do something she follows me! she even follows me and sits on the bathmat when i have a shower :D
She wants to be with me all the time, shes continually washing me and she always wants to be sitting on my lap, is this love or insecurity?? xxx :love:

Both, possibly. It can be love, but some bunnies do get anxious. I have one who gets separation anxiety from me, if I'm not where he thinks I should be.

So, I think its bit of both, but really its a lovely compliment that sh wants to be with you so much :)

Yes i just have grace now, i lost both daisy and truffle in feb this year both were 6 and a half, once grace is neutered in june when shes 6 months im going to consider a rescue bunny :) im not sure if im being cruel to grace with her being the only one.
i cant do anything until june when shes 6 months and can be neutered. xxx

Yes i just have grace now, i lost both daisy and truffle in feb this year both were 6 and a half, once grace is neutered in june when shes 6 months im going to consider a rescue bunny :) im not sure if im being cruel to grace with her being the only one.
i cant do anything until june when shes 6 months and can be neutered. xxx

Oh I was the same.. Bobby had to wait till she was spayed:D I have only had my two bonded for about 6 weeks.. its lovely they are so in love:love:

Sorry to hear about your other Buns:cry:

I suppose once i get her neutered i`ll decide then, im a bit nervous about them not getting on really if i did get another, there are so many unwanted buns about id sooner get a rescue so will be def looking into that.
Thanks for the kind message about daisy and truffs i miss them a lot they were gorgeous and it was so painful to loose them.
your buns are adorable, they sound amazing too. :D xxxxxx

I suppose once i get her neutered i`ll decide then, im a bit nervous about them not getting on really if i did get another, there are so many unwanted buns about id sooner get a rescue so will be def looking into that.
Thanks for the kind message about daisy and truffs i miss them a lot they were gorgeous and it was so painful to loose them.
your buns are adorable, they sound amazing too. :D xxxxxx

Carlo was a rescue, and the rescue bonded them for me, as I am far too much of a wuss:oops:

Jill from Honeybunnies was a god send, she slept on her sofa and eveything whilst they were bonding, as my Bobby scared Carlo a lot.. (she is bossy like her mummy:oops:)

Oh its painful to lose much loved pets, I still get tearful over the bunny I lost at 15:cry:

I think you are right in going the rescue route if you choose :) I love my little man he grooms my nosey xx

Yes isnt jill from leicester? if so i`ll ask her once grace is all set!
Id love to get a rescue bun, every other pet i have is a rescue apart from the hamster!
Im hoping grace forgives me for the neuter im dreading it already eeekkk.
im glad yours are all settled it must be really heartwarming when it all works out, i love the idea of giving a home to an unwanted, there is so much neglect about it breaks my heart. xxxxxxxx

Yes isnt jill from leicester? if so i`ll ask her once grace is all set!
Id love to get a rescue bun, every other pet i have is a rescue apart from the hamster!
Im hoping grace forgives me for the neuter im dreading it already eeekkk.
im glad yours are all settled it must be really heartwarming when it all works out, i love the idea of giving a home to an unwanted, there is so much neglect about it breaks my heart. xxxxxxxx

yes Jill is leicester, but I think they rehome nationally..

the spay isn't pleasant but it needs doing, she will forgive you I am sure, and feel free to Pm me as I just went through it in Feb:) Sometimes it helps to know there are people there that went through the same... Oh and get loads of tasty herbs to tempt her when she comes round:)

Flat leaf Parsley got my Bobby eating :love:

I

yes Jill is leicester, but I think they rehome nationally..

the spay isn't pleasant but it needs doing, she will forgive you I am sure, and feel free to Pm me as I just went through it in Feb:) Sometimes it helps to know there are people there that went through the same... Oh and get loads of tasty herbs to tempt her when she comes round:)

Flat leaf Parsley got my Bobby eating :love:

I

Than you so much i will def keep intouch with you, it`ll be great to have some support im dreading the neuter even though ive been through it twice before with daisy and truffs.
thank you it means a lot. xxxx

Than you so much i will def keep intouch with you, it`ll be great to have some support im dreading the neuter even though ive been through it twice before with daisy and truffs.
thank you it means a lot. xxxx

No worries hun! I had never done it as I wasn't very clued up when I was younger.. but I hated the spay.. the first 24 hours was the worst.. I felt horrible and she just looked so sad... it makes my heart swell to see her flopped out with her man now

280v606.jpg
:love:

I know i can remember it well, it was years ago though.
Im sitting here laughing at your photo of your buns lying on each other :lol:
how blooming cute are they hahhahaha xxxxxxxxxx

I know i can remember it well, it was years ago though.
Im sitting here laughing at your photo of your buns lying on each other :lol:
how blooming cute are they hahhahaha xxxxxxxxxx
I know Carlo is half the size of Bobby hahah god love em

Back