• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my baby bramble 1 today

cooldarls

Alpha Buck
My french lop is one today, here are a few photos through his past 12 months.
This is him at 4 weeks I think, this is when I fell in love with my little man
emmasbabybun.jpg

This is him at 10 weeks when I got to bring him home. Thought he would never grow into his ears lol.
DSC09811.jpg

DSC09806.jpg

My baby never stayed small for long this is him at 4 months old, exploring the garden and loving trying out al the plants, my dad wasnt that impressed though lol
DSC00539.jpg

At 6 months coming into the back room to visit everyone, Should never leave the patio door open when im in the garden.
DSC00549.jpg

Enjoying the snow after Christmas, he would of been 8 months.
DSC00680.jpg

DSC00682.jpg

Enjoying watching me and dad building his new house, He was 11 months, he has dirty feet as he was digging in all the new compost mum had put on the fower beds, the little scamp!

DSC00984.jpg

DSC00983.jpg

today enjoying his birthday breakfast. Having his treats this afternoon.
DSC00983.jpg

Cant beleive how much I love this rabbit, its unconditional love and its great. He is there when i feel bad and when i fel great. He is there every morning to greet you and loves to play with my nephews and nieces. Dont get me wrong I love buddy too bt he is very shy and will only let me near him. Would never be without my bunnies.

Happy Birthday Bramble xxxx

Thanks everyone, bramble had a great day, he was a very sweet boy and then when we were in the garden today he was a little divel!!!!!!!!

he was winding the dog up. Blitz is 16 years old and just like to lie in the sun and take things easy. Bramble thought it would be fun to use Blitz as a climbing frame. Getting on Blitz's back and jumping off again. Blitz was not that bothered as he is either used to him or just couldnt be bothered. When i went to get my camera came out and bramble had stopped and was eating the grass. hmmmmm
hes making up for being so cute yesterday lol

Back