• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

buddy enjoying the sunshine

cooldarls

Alpha Buck
Was in the garden yesterday with my bunnies enjoying the sun. Tried to get a few pics of Bramble but he decided e would not sit still and only let me get photos of his bottom as he was going to hide under the bushes as usual. But I was lucky to get a few photos of Buddy, my snuffle bunny. He normal doesnt let me take photos and I think he was just enjoying the sun so much yesterday.

He is wearing a harness only because he is very quick and sometimes very hard to get hold of again. He wears this for awhile then when he gets used to us walking over and picking him then he doesnt have it on anymore.

This is him sunbathing on a left off the fern mum was trimming. He lay on it like it was his bed.
DSC01176.jpg

still not going to move
DSC01175.jpg

Decided that eploring would be fun,he still has a runny nose but aot better than he has been since october.
DSC01182.jpg

hope you all enjoy

He is lovely, never seen marking like his, not sure what breed he is, got him from a petshop. The lady was trying to tell me he was 14 weeks like all the other bunnies there. Didnt matter they were all brown and the mum was too. and they were lops and he isnt. He fitted in the palm of my hand.

Got him free off her cos i reckoned he was only 5 or 6 weeks old. she didnt last long and the shop closed about 2 weeks after i got him. He has a dodgy leg and bad tear ducts and now snuffles. poor little man

Back