• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone know

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Where I can buy some of these please, they are brilliant for my disabled bunnies when we go to the vets but I only have one of these carriers

Carrier1x2.jpg

Carrier2x2.jpg

It's not in any of our trade catalogues we have here, but if you can get me a name for it I'll see if I can find it for you. Do you specifically want that one or is it just a top opening carrier you are looking for as might be able to help with that.

I can't find it anywhere in England although I did find a site but I think it was Italian and I couldn't make out the language:oops::oops:

The label says

SAV/001/9-Z

AVIOR MIX COL

Prod 4005

Don't know if you can find it from that?

Trouble is that I can't speak Italian

In which case, I suggest that you write it in English. The contents of the 'Contact' form are fairly simple to work out/guess. If they export their products, then they will have multi-lingual staff.

I can see if Vic can have a look in Barcelona to see if they have any or she can contact them for you:D

Hi Snowy, I've had a reply from them this morning to say it is only currently available direct from them in Italy and they are happy to shop to the UK for just over 28 Euros.

Back