• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

panacur xeno critical care

areia

Wise Old Thumper
I mostly get my panacur, from vet uk,

now ive just looked up xeno, and critical care on vet uk i didnt realise it was that much :shock: and the pro biotics, can these get bought cheaper, or is this the going rate

protexin pro fibre £11.64
xeno 450 £17.88
critical care £10.00

Panacur £3.82
vet uk dont do fibre plex either
I'll get it if i have to just looking around at prices seeing if i can order online cheaper

Is the critical care the 150gm tub as that is about the right price for it rrp is £10.99

Have you tried Avipro before that comes in a bit cheaper than the protexin at about £8.50

Is the critical care the 150gm tub as that is about the right price for it rrp is £10.99

Have you tried Avipro before that comes in a bit cheaper than the protexin at about £8.50

no havent tried avipro will look into it,

im needing to stock up what with frosty relapseing again shes lost 300 gms in weight, but since vet visit friday shes eating and drinking like a horse,

Carrie started snuffling so shes on anti- biotics. As frosty has a really sudden bad infestation with mites im wanting to do a precautionary treatment for all mine with panacur and do doc with mite treatment too as he has a low immune system obviously with all these treatments i was looking for pro biotics to ease the guts, just not wanting to pay vets fees for products

bad enough im feeling guilty as all my time is with frosy at mo, my son has taken over the over four as im so paraniod im going to pass something on, so much for doing a group bond before baby is born :(

in the xeno thing there are six pipettes though , so 5.85 a treatment if they use two pipettes each.- If you had 3 buns to do.

in the xeno thing there are six pipettes though , so 5.85 a treatment if they use two pipettes each.- If you had 3 buns to do.

frosty has 2 pipettes for 2 more treatment shes had one,

doc and carrie will have one each but 3 treatments

so will need 2 boxes

bigs and beth both fine ( touches all wood around ) considering its their partners that are bit poorly at mo

frosty has 2 pipettes for 2 more treatment shes had one,

doc and carrie will have one each but 3 treatments

so will need 2 boxes

bigs and beth both fine ( touches all wood around ) considering its their partners that are bit poorly at mo

Ah sorry i forget it can sometimes be at two week intervals also instead of monthly routine dose.

Back