• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh no!!!

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
My friend from work has told me about a lop eared doe who is going to need rehoming! She has been spayed and is ginger:love:

How much space would three bunnies need, and would it be easy to bond??

Are they indoor or out?

How long has she been spayed for? Has it been long enough for her hormones to have settled yet?

My only other thought is that you pair havent been bonded for that long - is their bond straong enough to deal with another bun yet?

id go no where near. the new bond of your pair could break down and youd end up with 3 singles or worse sending your little boy back to the rescue he came from because theres a clause in the adoption that says he cant be kept single.

ofcourse it could go swimmmingly and you have a loved up trio, in my world things never work out that good tho :evil:

I know your right I have given her the rescue number and said that I will do all I can to help with the process.. but i can't afford another vet fee:cry:.. It was hard cos she is gorgeous and she has been kept in a little hutch and not cleaned out enough!:cry:

BUT I have to do the best by Buns, I think that the Bun being rescued is prob for the best, as by what the girl from work has been telling me, the family have lost interest in this little girl a long time ago..:cry:

Back