• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pip says thanks Tracy

Becca24

Mama Doe
for my fleecy quilt I loves it!

CIMG2692.jpg

Oh my god! He's massive!

And are you thanking me? Why?

And also, Made me laugh you have him in your sig as a Pipdiddly, because I have an Angeldiddly :p

And, still up for Thursday?

Oh sorry hun, tracy from Kirkby I ordered pip the blanket from her as the decking ant all that comfy! :lol:

He is really growing and he eats loads, he finishes his pellets in pretty much one sitting and he has half a ramakin of veg now (spring green and broccoli stalk) and demolishes that in one sitting and gets through 3 - 5 handfuls of timothy and oat hay a day plus 1 fenugreek crunchie! He's turning into a beast!! :love:

The name thing kinda just stuck I used to sing "pip diddy pip" when I was going out to him so thats his full name now!!

Yup I am defo up for thursday, wont bring chloe though cos she is a handful and very demanding of attention at the moment and I want to concentrate on the buns! :)

:lol:

That makes more sense, because nothing about the thanks made sense to me to start with :lol: I was just surprised by how much he had grown! Hes like doubled in size.

He's looking brilliant :) and sounds like he is doing brilliantly too :)

On Thursday I have an appointment with someone at 1.30, but I'm not sure how long that may take. The one I did this week was only half an hour, so anytime after 2-2.15 should be fine :)

Yeh, or you can text me when you arrive if you're not sure (I'll give you my proper mobile number).

Back