• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Furby

KTJ

Alpha Buck
My little munchkin Furby is going to give me a heart attack sooner or later. (I'd just like to add that this is the THIRD time I have written this post, due to a little terror jumping on my laptop unexpectedly and either deleting everything I've written, or shutting it down!!!) Third time lucky......

Furby is just 13/14 weeks old, and unfortunately, his brother Smooch was put to sleep last week due to a badly broken leg :cry: :cry: I miss him SO much, hence why Furby is now a (very spoilt) indoor bun who now resides in my room. The problem is, is he goes absolutely crazy/hyper when he's allowed on my bed (my bedding is white, and Furby is not yet litter trained, and since the little accident the other day, he's now only allowed on when I put the old sleeping bag across the bed!!)

Since Smooch, I now have this extreme paranoid feeling when any of my rabbits (more so, the younger ones) run too fast, binky too high, binky too much, land weirdly etc, and Furby just gave me the fright of my life... he has a routine where he sits next to me, then shoots off across my bed, through his tunnel, leaps onto my shelf, turns around, bounds off it and binkies all the way across the bed back onto me, but unfortunately his little stunt went wrong earlier, and he collided with the actual shelf and actually screamed :shock: I scooped him up and checked he was ok, and within a minute, he was binkying around again, but my GOD he knows how to scare me :(

Here's a few photos of the little man himself taken just now. He's so loving, and so cute, he even chewed my handbag strap in half the other day.... but he just stood on his back legs, kissed me, and I forgot all about it :love:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Oohps! :oops: Sorry, I didn't realise the photos were that big, I even made them smaller than the originals by 50%!!

Back