• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dont know if some of you have already joined this but...

I'm confused- the webpage says they are a rescue and shows photos of the pigs they have taken in. Is it actually a breeders posing as a rescue then? I just looked at the pics they are awful. This guys name isn't mentioned on the site either. What is the story on that then?

I think the link on the group is the rescue who are trying to resolve the issue. i know what you mean though it isnt clear

I've just joined. Me and OH couldn't believe the pictures :evil::evil:
I've invited all my FB friends and asked them to join, even though most aren't animally people. One look at the photos and they would hopefully join.

I agree, think of the 100s of animals that will have suffered and died in the year(s) he has been around :(

OMG those poor poor animals :cry: I want to just break in and take them, how can anyone be so cruel?, i'd like to see that bloke locked up in a cage so small he can hardly move and fed filthy looking water, what a :censored:

Back