• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gushing new post over Blanche

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
I've only had her for just over 24hours and she's already running up to the front of the cage as soon as I step out the backdoor. She was doing the biggest baby bunny binkies ever on my bed and grooms me as soon as my hand goes into the cage.

As much as this is going to be a stretch on my wages, the weekly topshop trips are going to be coming to an end, I'm so glad I got her.

She blatantly doesn't look like a Blanche but it's always been a thing that if I ever aquired a girl bunny it would have to be named Blanche, after Blanche Hunt in Corrie.

Basically I just wanted to show her off that she's all mine :love:

haha my weekly topshop trips came to an end as soon as the first rabbit set paw through the door! worth it though! im so jealous of how adorable she is!! :love: she is the exact same colour of your teddy :lol:

Where do you live?!

Maybe I'll come thief her :lol::D:love::love:!

Speaking of topshop was just on their site, gushing over some nommy dresses, though I'd much rather gush over Blanche!:love:

Where do you live?!

Maybe I'll come thief her :lol::D:love::love:!

Speaking of topshop was just on their site, gushing over some nommy dresses, though I'd much rather gush over Blanche!:love:

I live right near the Trafford Centre! I've got extra security in my garden right now because my neighbour keeps looking over the fence longingly at her :love:

I'm resisting the urge to even look. I've spent £150 in the past week on the most beautiful coat and dress from there. Ever. I know if I go on that site again what little of my overdraft I have left will be gone! :lol:

Back