• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i think Holly....

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
is a little hussy :lol::lol::lol::lol:

she really seems to have taken to Ste, shes deffo a blokes bunny :shock::shock:

she turns into a statue when i go near, yet runs over to Ste to see what hes upto.... im shocked :shock::shock:

Bless her :love::lol:

My bunnies are like this - Bugs (female) prefers my O/H. Although she is a true Hussy as she will go to anyone for a bit of fuss :oops::lol:

Alfie Bun (male) prefers me :love:

My bunnies both think Ian is the bees knees:oops:.. I put it down to the fact that it's me that has to give eyedrops check bums, and he just gives treats and cuddles:evil:

Awwwww. :love::love:

My two run to me for safety if they're spooked by something out in the garden but they're happier to let everybody else (apart from me) fuss them - I'm sure it's like Shellypops says though; they know I'm the only one who picks them up and checks their bums and forces them to have kisses. :lol::lol:

Awwwww. :love::love:

My two run to me for safety if they're spooked by something out in the garden but they're happier to let everybody else (apart from me) fuss them - I'm sure it's like Shellypops says though; they know I'm the only one who picks them up and checks their bums and forces them to have kisses. :lol::lol:

I know.. I bought the twosome down stairs for a bit, as Carlo is still very scared when he is anywhere but upstairs.. he ran straight for Ian who was asleep on the sofa, and snuggled into his hoodie.. my camera battery died was a lovely piccie:love:

Bobby loves anyone who feeds her... but she likes Ian's big hands.. :lol:

Jessies the same, if i try and tickle her she either runs off in her pop up tent with her little white tail sticking out :shock: or she hides behind Joe, luckily Joejoes a real mummys boy and laps up lots of noserubs and strokes :)

My bunnies both think Ian is the bees knees:oops:.. I put it down to the fact that it's me that has to give eyedrops check bums, and he just gives treats and cuddles:evil:

Definatly! We have to do all the unpleasent but v important things for the buns and the oh's are all snuggles and treats :evil: Im sure that deep down they know we're the main caregivers though ;)

Most of my four don't care... but Smudge is a mummy's boy. He hates his grandpa (my Dad) and scarpers as soon as he sees or hears him.

Back