• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today's trip out to the garden (pic heavy)

martlou

Warren Veteran
Speedy Rosie :D (sorry for the blur, she's very quick!)
speedyrosievsmall.jpg

Binkying too quick for the camera:lol:
rosiebinkybum.jpg

A more sedate binky from Ted:love:
tedbinkyvsmall.jpg

Rosie's disapproving face :lol:
disapprovingrosievsmall.jpg

'You put your left paw out...'
leftpawoutvsmall.jpg

Exploring
exploringvsmall.jpg

Ted: Rosie! Look at my spade!
tedspadevsmall.jpg

Rosie: We'll share it Teddy :)
bothspadevsmall.jpg

Hiding so they don't have to come in...
rosieundergrowthvsmall.jpg

tedcamelliavsmall.jpg

Bouncy bunny botties :lol:
bouncybumsvsmall.jpg

Sleepy bunnies after their adventure :love:
sleepybunniesvsmall.jpg

:love:

Last edited:
Cute. Love the bunny botties :lol:
I let my beasties out and they just want to sleep. Apart from Apricot Le Bunbun who just wants to hump :oops:

Cute. Love the bunny botties :lol:
I let my beasties out and they just want to sleep. Apart from Apricot Le Bunbun who just wants to hump :oops:

The botty pic had an added bonus - I hadn't realised I'd caught Rosie on it, then spotted her on the computer, just before she snook in the house :love:

There's no stopping them when they get out, Teddy sometimes lays down for about 2 seconds, the rest of the time they race round like mad things :D.

:love: :love: :love:
looks like they had lots of fun. i'm sure u are telling fibs, rosie and ted would never be naughty bunnies and hide so they dont have to go back inside :)

awww great pictures :love:

You should send that one into disapproving rabbits see if you get your picture on the site :D

They look like they had a fab time!!

aww- will have to take some photos of mine binkying- they are always too quick though- you took some good shots there.

awww great pictures :love:

You should send that one into disapproving rabbits see if you get your picture on the site :D

They look like they had a fab time!!

Thanks, I've never seen that site before, but have just looked and recognise some of the buns on there - there's another Rosie - it must be the name! I'll send it in :D

Back