• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty bunny!

Domino27

Mama Doe
I left my monkey chops in good care with my parents this weekend whilst I went away, they've looked after her before with no trouble (post-neut). Anyhoo, checked my emails today to find 3 from my mum....:oops:

One - half hour after I left she decided to tip her litter tray up so all contents land on her and bink around the kitchen making a merry mess

two - escpaes from the kitchen, leaps onto the tv table, creates merry mess and has my mum leading a merry dance as she tried to get her back into the kitchen. She tried to hide but my mum's cockatiel (who's 18!!!) laughed and gave her away...

and finally 3 - mum goes into the garage this morn to find the hutch doors WIDE open...she nearly has a cardiac panic arrest, however finds her in SUCH a mess in the hutch (stuff EVERYWHERE) wanting her breakfast.

Seems she's found a way of jiggling the main door of the spare hutch so the latch comes loose and then puhses hard against it so it opens....

NAUGHTY!!!!! I found it all quite entertaining!

Yeah I think I might try that, it's her holiday hutch (got it for free and was well cleaned and scrubed as previous bunny who had it died of old age) so not her normal one which has a big iron key thing to hold the two halves together. She's just being naughty I think and will be having words with her tomorrow ;)

Back