• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful bunny competition

Starlight

Warren Veteran
To raise some funds towards the last £990 of our vet bill paid, I am running a beautiful bunny competition on the recommendation of a friend who runs another rescue.

To enter, email your picture(s) to starlightsrabbitrescue@hotmail.com including your forum name, real name, bunny's name and your address (making it easier to post prize directly.)

Minimum Entry donation per bunny picture is £2 though you are welcome to give more.

Competition ends: 6th June

Prize is: 2 vue cinema tickets, "Winner" rosette and a personalised certificate for your "beautiful bunny" :)

Paypal is: starlightsrabbitrescue@hotmail.com

Last edited:
We have had 3 entries for this, and so may be extending the deadline by one week. No one else wish to show off their beautiful bunnies? :love:

I'll be in once i'm paid. Lots of people get paid at the end of the month so it's definately worth extending the dedline :D

just seen this.....am on my way :wave:
I want 4 piccies if I can get them :)
I'm away from tonight so Ill be sending them hopefully sunday :):)

We will enter Kris. Just a couple of questions though - how will the winner be chosen? Does it have to be one bunny per photo? Cos I can hardly ever get just Twinkle or just Star and they look the same anyway!!! :lol::lol:

My mum will be choosing the final picture. There can be a picture of more than one if both bunnies are being entered OR you specify who in the piccie is entering :)

Thank you LottieLouise for offering to donate more prizes :)

Thank you Kris :wave: We will submit piccies either later today or tomorrow - have just popped on quickly for now but will do it soon.x

Sorry for the delay in this!

The winner, chosen by mum's friend, is Lola!

lola.jpg

I am glad I was unable to choose, as it would have been far too hard!

Back