• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My dad's a numpty!

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
We've been in the garden all day, me turfing the new rabbit run, my dad in the adjacent fenced-in veggie patch with the rabbits. I went back to the house briefly to check the lawn book, leaving Dad with the buns. He suddenly appeared at the back door saying "bring your camera quick Vicky! There's a buzzard flying around - you really must take a picture!"

So he left my buns running free and unsupervised in an un-roofed space, to tell me there was a BUZZARD flying around?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock::shock::shock:

So he left my buns running free and unsupervised in an un-roofed space, to tell me there was a BUZZARD flying around?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did he say when you - presumably - had a go at him for leaving the buzzard snacks running around unsupervised ?! :lol: This is actually really funny :lol:, although it could have had a very non humorous ending.

Trust Dad's eh? Mine would probably start waving a neon sign with free food written on if he got half a chance!

On the plus side, buzzards are scavengers and almost certainly aren't a threat to your bunnies. :)

I think he realised, cuz he got all defensive! Luckily the buns are still here to tell the tale, but remind me never to leave him with my kids! :lol:

Back