• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bertie loves mums bun....

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
hes used to having buns in pens or cages down here from time to time now ever since willow and bandit passed away. he is soul downstairs bunny since him and bif split up for good this time last nov.he went up tp the cage and gave the usual bunny greeting...but last night he was chinning the coners of her cage and trying to get her attention.....she didnt feel like it. he got his feelings hurt and he was able to feel she was ill i swear.
anyway he kept going back to his snozzle spots and his food etc...but then he became entranced with hunnybunny and went to sleep cuddled up to her cage:love:

it made me very sad as the night before he only calmed down when nikki used my little toy bun as a substitute to rub noses with him and cuddle him..omg hes lonely for a bun after all:(

he kept on with hunny bunny till after wed medicated her for the final dose overnite....then he went nuts....he was standing on his hind legs trying to get in her cage..and then he tried to nip her thru the bars....i penend him up couldnt understand why he suddenly went like it.

then this morning i rembered...shed had fibreplex..he used to have loads of that himself but the tubes were always faulty and he had to have one tube a day with his size.
he loves it and panacur and will even eat the tube to get at it. so he smelt it in ehr cage and on her....nom nom nom...he used to chase bif and eat it out of her mouth when he could:oops:

so ive left him in his pen and i will go have a shower in a mo...he was trying a few times to get out of his pen overnight.....so im very wary.

i cannot leave hunnbunny upstairs...theres nowhere to put her..the little room is full of damp and mould...nikkis room has bif and merlin in their seprate cages..and my room is still being sorted and boxed up to make it habitable for bif and myself. so its either the kitchen which she hate:oops:s..or the hallway which means being outside the loo.

i am keeping her in the lounge but if bertie does go after her when shes had the fibreplex again.....i will pen off her cage....

hes like a little kid..shes got sweeties and i havent....give me or ill pull your hair etc:oops:.

its so unlike him to go for a bun thru a cage or pen..hes used to it as he was a pet of the breeder/shower.....so its the jealousy over the fibreplex i reckon.

Back