• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy Doodles has settled in

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
Put her in a small pen outside today, such an inquisitive little bun, did a few binkies. I let the others out and they came sniffed and ignored her. She was doing so many binkies :love:
I put topsy in the pen...just to see, a little humping on both parts but no agression, lots of kisses, then I put whiskey in as he's the trouble maker and it was :love: she did so many binkies she followed him round like a pup. Then while he nibbled some grass she flopped...which shes not done yet :love:
Could catch Boo to try. Then put them all back in their run and dropped her in, she snuggled with them, all, no probs.

Ive taken her out now, cos I have to nip out. I just wanted to 'see' what would happen. I feel assured now shes a permanant member of the family :love::love:

Back