• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh No ... I've done it again. New bun alert.

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
I really shouldn't go to my local pet shop :roll:

They had the poor little thing in a 3ft cage which was basically filthy with an empty water bottle. :evil: I had a word with the manager and 5minutes later came away with her.

Introducing ... Blanche.

I'm rubbish with breeds, what do you think she is?

love the colour... looks a bit like a Thrianta but tbh if she's a pet shop bun she's probably a crossbreed. so beautiful :) did they make you pay for her??

love the colour... looks a bit like a Thrianta but tbh if she's a pet shop bun she's probably a crossbreed. so beautiful :) did they make you pay for her??

I was thinking that. She's more of a vibrant ginger around her head area and then kind of fades out as it goes down.

They were charging £23 but he agreed to let her go for £15 since I pointed out she's got a bit of a damp patch around her nose. She's now booked in for a vets appointment on Tuesday and is currently living alone.

at least you got a discount.

quarantine her for 2 weeks just to be on the safe side :) thats the advice i was given anyway, if shes just a baby might be ok? she's gorgeous though :) i love her

She is lovely but I suspect that her space in the shop will just be filled by anotherBun by now........................ :cry:

I know :( maybe you should report to RSPCA, if she had no water? That's one of their five freedoms so they might get into gear. and also your local council as they will have given them the licence, think the environmental health department is the right bit :)

I've got the number for the RSPCA so going to give them a call. To be honest they don't tend to send animals a lot in there. Just a few fish so I was a bit surprised that they even had bunnies in.

She is lovely but I suspect that her space in the shop will just be filled by anotherBun by now........................ :cry:

I know. I wish I could take them all :( I think I'm just going to have to stay away in future.

good luck, hope the RSPCA can do something for you. Ive decided never to go in pet shops that sell animals again.

She is beautiful! Gorgeous colour! :love::love::love:
And I know how it feels to want to save them all but you've given a pet shop bun a new life. Be happy about that. :wave:

aww she is beautiful - i keep telling myself to stay away from pet shops but I just cant do it!!

There were some gorgeous bunnies in there the other day all looking miserable - every week there seems to be new ones - so they must sell a lot of them :evil:

They are soooo rubbish with their information I think I just go in to try and persuade people Not to buy one! Im sure they think im a loony!!
They sold 2 male rabbits and guinea pig to live together a few weeks ago :evil:

I thought Thrianta too gorgous colour, :love:it is a shame though knowing the space will very soon will be filled,

Alot of people are guilty of it though as long as this one has a really good home its all we can hope for at the mo :D

Someone else on here has a Thrianta from somewhere in Manchester :)

They're a gorgeous breed, prepare to be hooked :lol: I have two Thriantas at the moment, by the end of the year I expect 4 or 5

Someone else on here has a Thrianta from somewhere in Manchester :)

They're a gorgeous breed, prepare to be hooked :lol: I have two Thriantas at the moment, by the end of the year I expect 4 or 5

I think I already am. I can't keep my eyes off her. She just did the biggest binky on my bed as well. :love:

Back