• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your hutches/enclosures

This is Strawberrys playhouse and run
utf-8BSU1HMDA4NjktMjAxMDA1MDMtMjAzN.jpg

Snowdrop is free range upstairs and Bungle is in our kitchen with the utility as his base.

:shock:..my mouth was like hanging open...litterally, thank you for uploading! wish i could have a massive enclosure for the buns!
I hope Strawberry settles in soon!:)

15x4ft... was an passage way, but transformed into a night time enclosure! Only sleep in there at night, and free range all day long :)

IMG_8844.jpg

Angie, I think yours is fantastic, How is the little one settling??

shed2001.jpg

setup003.jpg

Sophie and granites previous set up pre extension

setup001.jpg
the Tarp comes al the way over the hutch and run

setup002.jpg

Post extension

rabbitrun007.jpg

rabbitrun010.jpg

Lottielouise, what's that clear tarpauline thing you've got? I'm on the lookout for 2 or 3 huge clear ones to cover the boys' new run.

hes brill louise thanks. :love: he gave me a scare last night by not going for his tea but soon after ate and has just wolfed some spring greens down so i think hes fine, :D
yours is just as good and very simular. :D

Lottielouise, what's that clear tarpauline thing you've got? I'm on the lookout for 2 or 3 huge clear ones to cover the boys' new run.

me too for when winter sets in.....i dont think shower curtains will be big enough now and i can never find clear stuff. :?

wow, their all amazing!!!:D:D But on shed enclosures, what happens when the grass is all mowed by the bunnies? do you have to plant more??

My buns used to have a playhouse with a pen all the way around the playhouse, this was on the grass. After a few months the grass began to wear away to just mud, and it really drove me mad, and there was no way I could stop them going on it really because that was the only secure place in the garden they had to play.

Now though, we've moved house and I have a kennel which is on concrete, and they are let out everyday to run on the garden, which I find is much better because they aren't constantly running on it, so the grass has time to grow etc.

wow, their all amazing!!! But on shed enclosures, what happens when the grass is all mowed by the bunnies? do you have to plant more??

I just returf it when it dies. Its the only run the get out onto so I like them to be able to eat grass like normal buns.

This is the aviary, 2 of my boys in each half. The little boys have the extension with their own little garden in the front. The big boys have a run on the lawn (which is currently being extended! :lol:)

If I could persuade my sister to get rid of the greenhouse I would have another aviary.......

BunniesMay2010aviarypaintingandb-4.jpg

Back