• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cant wait to see my babies again

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Some of you might remember my quandry re giong to caravav for a weekend. Well I tried it! Got a great bunny minder who dotes on them as much as I do and texts me aftet each visit! I'm going home today from caravan and so far buns haven't even noticed I'm gone! They've been much happier in their own surroundings than I think they'd have been if I had taken them with me. Can't wait to see them this afternoon though. They'll be sleeping, might wake em up just to say mummys home!

I know what you mean, its so worrying when we go away and leave our bunnies with other people, i am glad its not just me!!!

I bet they will be other the moon to see you

xxxx

I know what you mean, its so worrying when we go away and leave our bunnies with other people, i am glad its not just me!!!

I bet they will be other the moon to see you

xxxx

...... Or the dill and dried carrot I have in my hand!!!

I thought I would have an enthusiastic greeting from my boys after a 2 days and a night away, but my mum looked after them so well I don't think they even noticed I'd gone :lol:

Back