• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you believe..

What I like to believe happens is that they really do pass over to Rainbow Bridge and play happily in neverending sunshine, in beautiful grassy fields, restored to full health :love:

same as us... nothingness.. dead is dead no special place to go to, no hanging around watching. nothing

I believe that although the physical body of the Rabbit has gone their spirit lives on. Not in a 'supernatural' way, but in our hearts and minds.

Love does not need a body to retain it. The love we feel for a departed Bun will always be with us 24 hours a day for as long as we live. For me it is the relationship I have with each individual Bun that matters. The strength and meaning of that relationship, the love that I feel for each Bun, does not come to an end when I can no longer see of hold the Bun.

Twinkle's spirit will never leave you as long as you remember her. And I KNOW you will ALWAYS remember her xx

same as us... nothingness.. dead is dead no special place to go to, no hanging around watching. nothing

I'm sorry but I'm afraid I agree as far as animals are concerned and I take comfort in the fach that they had a happy life. Humans, - believe have a soul but that's perhaps for another forum! -- I'm sure your little lady was so happy when she was with you - why not remember those times and put extra love into the one you have left? Must be awful. I'm dreading the day.

I believe life goes on but without the suffering or hurt in this world and we all have a spirit that travels does jobs etc.
I see spirit so its hard for me not to believe in it im also learning to be an animal communicator past and present so I get messages etc from dead pets which I take comfort in.
I believe in reincarnation and I have the privledge of having angel who remembers being in a past life worth a read esp if your worried that your bun is gone forever I take comfort knowing that my pets will still be alive just I wont see them like I do now.
http://www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com/Ourdiary.html

People may think im mad or be sceptical but at the end of the day I dont judge them for not believeing so they shouldnt judge me for believing and even if you dont have proof like I do and you believe then thats your choice for its the comfort you wish to have, :)

If you believe that when a pet passes they go to a place we call the Rainbow Bridge, then they do.
If you don't believe that when a pet passes they go to a place we call the Rainbow Bridge, then they don't.
When we can readily recall the immeasurable joy they brought to our lives and the unconditional love they gave; perhaps then we can understand where the Rainbow Bridge lies.

If you believe that when a pet passes they go to a place we call the Rainbow Bridge, then they do.
If you don't believe that when a pet passes they go to a place we call the Rainbow Bridge, then they don't.
When we can readily recall the immeasurable joy they brought to our lives and the unconditional love they gave; perhaps then we can understand where the Rainbow Bridge lies.

Great and empathetic post Lobo :)

I've never believed in the Rainbow Bridge but always wished I did. I think I actually understand *where* the Rainbow Bridge is from reading this post :love::love:... I just need to take the step from understanding to believing now. ... Scratty is never 'far away' so perhaps she is at the bridge :love:

You will always keep Twinkle alive because she'll always be in your heart and Dobbin's heart where she belongs, binkying free. Whether you believe in the Rainbow Bridge or not, that's where she is x

I dont believe theres a bridge or anything like that. I think once a pet has passed they are gone, however i do believe they never leave you. As long as you remember, they are still around.

Back