• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thought I'd share

Some piccies of me and my clan-I hope that's ok?

They were taken at my (step) brothers wedding

28719_1459282121096_1204691461_3132.jpg

my sister, my mum, and me

28719_1459282161097_1204691461_3132.jpg

my sister and my 3 eldest, melissa (7) is at the left, then the small one is angel (3) and the bigger one ellie-may (6)

28936_1422684737570_1546282943_1-1.jpg

Ellie-may blowing bubbles

011-3.jpg

Angel and her little boyfriend :love:

(and then vienna didn't go as I thought she was too young)
336.jpg

I just thought it would be nice to share, I know this is a rabbit forum, but didn't want to leave my girlies out

awww :love: you have absolutely beautiful children :love:
you have a gorgeous smile too, you and your mum and sister all look really radiant and happy in the first picture :D

Such cute kiddies!! :love::love::love:

It may be a rabbit forum...but I'm always boring people with Oliver! :lol::lol::lol:

Ah Lovely! But enjoy those little girls now before they become teenagers as they are not so cute then :lol: I know, I have to live with my almost 14 year old daughter - thank god the others are boys!

Ah Lovely! But enjoy those little girls now before they become teenagers as they are not so cute then :lol: I know, I have to live with my almost 14 year old daughter - thank god the others are boys!

I was a lovely teenager! :lol: Always been a little angel!

Lovely photos :)

I love your girls names! So pretty!

Ty, the more we had the more I wanted their names to be different, cos with each child we picked what we assumed weren't very popular names, and then when each started school someone there has the same name in the class, I won't be impressed if their's another Vienna :lol:

Back