• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've realised

That a rabbit is as bad as a child :roll:. Princess has a mineral lick thing, and it's a carrot shape etc, and I usually always buy the same one off ebay for her, but this time saw a white circle one in town and bought her that, well she didn't touch it, so I ordered her another of the carrot ones for her, and since ordering it, she's done nothing but lick and bite the one she has :roll: :lol:

Same as she always had a natural ball thing off ebay again, and she loves it, but it's usually destroyed within a wk or so, and one day I saw a small one in town and bought that, did she play with it....did she heck :lol: turned her nose up at it :lol:

Oh they are definitely worse than children. :lol:

Just a quick thing. Mineral licks can be bad for them, can be too much calcium. I always thought they were good for them before someone set me straight on here. :oops:

Oh they are definitely worse than children. :lol:

Just a quick thing. Mineral licks can be bad for them, can be too much calcium. I always thought they were good for them before someone set me straight on here. :oops:

Really?? :? ooh heck she bites the carrot one like nobodies business, I bought her it as they say they're good for the teeth :?:?

Back