• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nibbles has done some Home Improvements

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
Hello my name is Nibbles and I am a teeny weeny dwarf hamster.:wave:

IMAG0081.jpg

This is my house, I love it but mum thought it was a bit on the small size.:)

IMAG0010.jpg

So she went somewhere called Ebay and came back wih this :?

IMAG0001-1.jpg

Well I was a bit miffed cos I thought she'd got another hamster and his cage looked bigger than mine :evil:

Then I noticed a new tunnel at the back of my cage :shock: so I went in and had a look... well you'll never guess what was at the other end :D

THIS :D :D :D

IMAG0002-1.jpg

So I went and and found this inside the new place :love:

IMAG0016.jpg

I have also spotted some kind of castle on the floor.. wonder if thats for me too.. I hope so cos it looks like it could be a fun place to explore :D

IMAG0019.jpg

This Ebay place she went to must be a good place as she said she got all my new stuff for a fiver.. whatever a 'fiver' is :? Not that I care cos I love my new extension :D wonder if I should have got planning permission?

I see Nibbles has been here showing off :roll:

I was quite chuffed with the ebay purchase, I was only expecting the cage which I thought was great for £5 :D but when I got there to pick it up the lovely lady gave me loads more stuff to go with it :D

I had felt a bit mean cos his home was a bit on the small size but now I feel so much better knowing that he has a big area to play in now :D

Nibbles is a real cutie love his new home, my rosie is in the immac 3 tier its great but a pain to clean. xxxxxxxxxx

Both of these are Critter Trail ones and easy to clean. The smaller one, the whole of the top part comes off and the new one comes apart completely. :)

I LOVE that castle play area thing! I want one :lol:

Lucky Nibbles :love:

It's so cool isn't :D hes been in it this evening and loved it... He wore himself out running through all the little holes into the different sections, so much so that he went amost straight to bed when he went back in his cage :lol:

Back