• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet.....

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
My new addition to my family
I ummed and arred for ages....shes 12 weeks old
from a free ad £45 with hutch, i asked for just the bun, she sent pictures :love: then thought it would be hard with a baby to bond.....then i saw the hutch!!!! :evil:
Reason for sale 12yr old bored of her

tool me an hour to drive there, the hutch was smaller than a box and smaller than it looked on the photo, and no hay, the girl was holding a puppy!!!!!!

Need I say more, i took her and ran!

shes gorgeous, just sat on my knee :love::love::love:

Names please?

IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

I don't know about names but thank god another 'got bored of by a child' bunny has found the right home :love::love::love:

Beautiful bun. The helicopter ears are wonderful.:)

The poor rabbit is only 12 weeks old and already the 12 year-old girl is bored with it and has a puppy instead. Presumably the rabbit was just considered 'disposable'.:evil::censored:

Only 12 weeks old! :evil: Thats ridiculous!

Anyway she now has a happy home with you and I am so glad she does!

What a beautiful bun! :love::love:

I love Polly too or Smartie or Pippa

Beautiful bun. The helicopter ears are wonderful.:)

The poor rabbit is only 12 weeks old and already the 12 year-old girl is bored with it and has a puppy instead. Presumably the rabbit was just considered 'disposable'.:evil::censored:

that and the size of the "box" she was in....

I quite like Daisy.....in memory of Upsy Daisy

So....Daisy Doodles lol

i hate easter time :cry: im soo glad you rescued her, she truely is Lucky and that name would really suit, as suggested

Nah Definately DONT like Daisy doodles!!! It is already confusing enough with my Aunty having a Charlie

I still like Freda, as in you 'freed her' from a really sad life, and gave her a really happy one instead

Back