• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

5 Elkesley Bunnies UPDATE post 18

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
If any of you have been following this thread

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=226810

You may like to know that all the rabbits and pigs are now safe with us:D

Suzanne is fostering two bunnies, Ange has the pigs, Madeline has two bunnies and I have the other four
( the two bunnies and two piggies from first part of rescue are to be seen here
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=226885)

The two that came to me today are both not eating as they should..but both have decided they love apple and banana baby food so something has gone in their tums..and since having been syringe fed that the doe has tucked into a pile of veg:D

Meet the girl now named Moomin:D

Moomina.jpg

and another of her

Moomin.jpg

and the buck who is the biggest worry as not eating anything by himself but is taking syringed feeds..looking at his eyes I'd guess another tooth problem bun:cry:
Say Hi to the handsome but poorly Crackerjack:D

Crackerjack.jpg

Here is one of the does Suzanne is fostering
She has named her Fiorella

Fiorella.jpg

Pics of the others will be added later

Last edited:
I'm so happy that these buns and piggies are now out of that dismal place and in safe hands. :D

They are all gorgeous :love:

other pics

Pics of the others will be added later[/QUOTE]
Hi Jill,
I have just emailed the pics to you of the fawn and coal buns:love:
Enjoy, they are lovely :)

PS the girlies have been nibbling their "mix" and the fawn one loves her Veggies :D

Ah they are lovely :love: And am very glad to hear they are safe with you and your fosterers Jill.

I hope Crackerjack starts to eat by himself soon. Poor little man. I hope they soon learn they can relax now.

i spy

just looking out of the window :shock: and i just saw the little black bun eating her veggies :p hoorah such a pleasing site almost bought a tear to my eye to see her on the grass enjoying her greens :) :love:

Madeline x

Here are pics of the two Madeline is fostering

First Tippy..named her that as she has tips pf white on her nose and toes!

Tippy.jpg

then Kanika..means dark one..
Another nice girl

Kanikaa.jpg

Great news..both Crackerjack and Moomin have eaten rabbit mix..Moomin has also eaten some spring greens and fresh herbs
Crackerjack has had a bit of grass.and has also had about 6 more mls of baby food...and has passed some tiny poos!:D:D
Yippee!

oh honeybunny that's great news fingers crossed they will carry on eating more and more from now on, no bunny can resist yummy grass and spring greens :D
and they are all gorgeous bunnies :love:

Great news Jill, well done & well done bunnies. They are all gorgeous. I have a soft spot for Tippy already, so pretty :love::love:

Back