• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cheers all

vilonor

Warren Scout
for your advice, i have been to rehoming centre and '' reserved '' 2 rabbits.. 10 month old siblings. im currently awaiting for my home visit, cant see why we wouldnt be approved though, once we have that over with its all systems go!

thanks all for help and advice :) :wave:

not yet :) blokey said that home visit could be anywhere from the evening of our visit... to 2- 3 days time.. and we went on thursday so hopefully we will be seen soon and we can bring them home :D

they are 10 months old, completely black, and just domestic rabbits with a bit of lop in them from what he could make out.

no lol i have to keep stopping myself from phoning them and asking whats taking so long! it was only thursday we went lmao

no lol i have to keep stopping myself from phoning them and asking whats taking so long! it was only thursday we went lmao

Dont forget homechckers are usually volunteers just homechecking in our spare time. Its horrid waiting though isnt it

Back