• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie and Little Ted today (lots of pics)

martlou

Warren Veteran
Waiting patiently for breakfast
waitingforbreakfastvsmall.jpg

Teddy with his SS:lol:
teddyandbreakfastvsmall.jpg

How d'you get up there?
bothonchairsvsmall.jpg

Masters of disguise...
wheresrosie2.jpg

wherested.jpg

Rosie's moult lines :D
rosiemnosesmall.jpg

Having a nosey
tedwateringcanvsmall.jpg

climbingrosie2small.jpg

And a treat for coming in (after leading us a merry dance as usual!) :lol:
rosiedandelionsmall.jpg

teddandelionsmall.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love:

:) :) :) :) :) you must be a mind reader. was just thinking today we havnt had pics for a while :love: both as scrummy as ever :)

Gorgeous gorgeous :love:

and oh are they mault lines? Princess has a line like that on her nose and also on her back but fainter and I wondered what she'd been doing :lol:

and also :lol: I see you live in wakefield, me too :D (sorry O/T but you never think people near you are on the same forums etc)

Gorgeous gorgeous :love:

and oh are they mault lines? Princess has a line like that on her nose and also on her back but fainter and I wondered what she'd been doing :lol:

and also :lol: I see you live in wakefield, me too :D (sorry O/T but you never think people near you are on the same forums etc)

Thanks everyone, they are fab bunnies :love:

Princessrabbit - I had noticed you lived in Wakefield too and wondered if I knew you - then I saw your pics and I don't :lol::lol::lol:

Back