• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of my funny man Rodge! : )

The camera loves him! :lol:

The one with him standing on the rock is next to his beloved pond! Hes never away from it! Just sits there watching the world go by, bless him. :love:

Hes out just now, snoozing in the sunshine. :D

Aaw thanks! Still confuses me why his previous owners neglected him....they were going to abandon him in a field until I stepped in!:shock:

Im a bunny novice, I would never of dreamed of getting one but Rodge tugged at my heart strings. :love:

Aaw thanks! Still confuses me why his previous owners neglected him....they were going to abandon him in a field until I stepped in!:shock:

Im a bunny novice, I would never of dreamed of getting one but Rodge tugged at my heart strings. :love:

I can never understand how some people sleep at night, to think of abandoning such a beautiful bun is beyond me!?!
Im so glad he has you, hes beautiful. xxxxxxxxx

:D Aaw thanks, I think its me who is lucky to have him!:love:

He loves being outside (last home he was stuck in a conservatory in a 2ft cage!), he doesnt like coming in the house at all, must bring back bad memories. :( So ill have to make sure he's all cosy in the winter, by then I'll have EVENTUALLY found a girlfriend/boyfriend for him (hey, im not going to judge if he likes the boys! ;))

Im off to Cancun on Friday so im leaving him for two weeks! Im going to miss my bun loads!

Awww I can't see the pics - just brings up a box that says 'image not available' ........ am I doing something wrong?

Back