• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does anyone have any pictures of grey and white buns

My mum has mazie
washing.jpg

and magic
5112249_886x589.jpg

and my Chloe is grey and cream
Photo-0031.jpg

She might actually be blue she isnt as dark as she looks in that pic :p

:lol::lol: i did think blue at first, it is very close its not until you see them side by side you can see the differance, still tiz 2 colours i would love :oops: rachel something ( me at names but you will know who i mean ) has a blue, going by piccies mazie looks differant, but as you say could be the light :D

Tickles can i ask why the need for grey and white, :D

Last edited:
:lol::lol: i did think blue at first, it is very close its not until you see them side by side you can see the differance, still tiz 2 colours i would love :oops: rachel something ( me at names but you will know who i mean ) has a blue, going by piccies mazie looks differant, but as you say could be the light :D

Tickles can i ask why the need for grey and white, :D
I know who you mean she has some lovely dutch buns :love:

Mums mazie is from rosie rabbit rescue - she has a lovely pair Sky and Storm who have been in rescue for ages :(
http://www.rosierabbits.co.uk/html/adoption.html

Eeeeeeeeek :love:

Are they rspca buns? I recognise the hutch closers :oops:

:lol: They were SSPCA buns. My bun Skye was preggers when she was taken in with 10 other bunnies. I had to wait until the babies were 8 weeks before I could take her home. I was so tempted to fill my pockets with baby buns on the way out the door! :lol:

So the photos above are pics of the babies when they were still very young and the third photo is their mum when she was settled in living with me. :love:

Back