• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new temp setup!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Well I am frustrated because i havent had time to properly bond Teddy with mine yet, ive had him in the garden with just the wide fencing and caught Joey lying next to him the other day :shock: although Joey is still at times showing territorial aggression towards Teddy which of courseis only natural. I have cleaned out the garage and rearranged everything so they really are as close as possible without being in with eachother. Means Teddy has more room too and they swap sides every 24hours. Excuse the stains on the concrete floor, ive had hay down all winter and my two little ones like to wee all over it!! Need to seriously scrub it a few times to get rid of them.

As you can see doesnt matter i have three bowls for Joey Tinks and Dreamer they all insist on sqeezing around one! :lol:

Oh pics are only off my iphone so not great quality!

9adf0740.jpg

7725b7cc.jpg

3023ae85.jpg

8bc280c4.jpg

f9f3c0b6.jpg

ccad9a9b-1.jpg

think thats how mine bonded so easily as i housed them nxt to each other.
they all seem happy :love:
looks really good but will they not be able to jump those sides? there prob higher than they look. :)

think thats how mine bonded so easily as i housed them nxt to each other.
they all seem happy :love:
looks really good but will they not be able to jump those sides? there prob higher than they look. :)

No they are nearly 3.5ft, Teddy can jump the 2.5ft ones but not these ones :)

Back