• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

George says..

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
Hello RU, Aunty Lou said she thinks no one wants me becuase one of my ears was a bit wayward

HPIM0531.jpg

Well I really want a mummy to love me and another bunny to snuggle with so I have been practising and practising controlling my ear..and look I can keep it lopped now like a normal bunny (excuse the wee wee..I don't do that anymore since I was deplummed, I am very good at using my litter tray)

P1010415.jpg

P1010411.jpg

P1010408.jpg

Do you think someone will love me now??

Awwwww, you are so cute whichever way you wear your ears. :love::love: I think you have a flair for 'interior design' as well - that wee spray is a work of art. :lol::lol:

He'd love a huge garden to run in ;);)

:lol::lol::lol: Nooooooooooooooooooo! The voice of temptation.... Really not getting any more now because the grass can't cope with the number we have :?, but he is a lovely boy and I do hope he finds a home soon...

Back