• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How can something so small....

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
.... make so much noise, continuously, hour after hour through the night??

*yawns*

He's sleeping now I have to get up :roll:

(Elijah).

I gave him 6 hours fresh air yesterday afternoon thinking he might be quieter at night (wrong).

I carried him in his cage to the bathroom at 1.30 am in the hope I'd get some sleep but I could still hear him and his potty-shifting!!

He's going back in the hutch as soon as I muster the energy to get dressed, bless him :love::love::love:

yep bigs and carrie do cage rattling, i ignore them while i lift there cage up ( which isnt easy ) and pull themm to the hall and cover them up , strange they rarely make a sound in the hall,

but i never feed or talk to them, it just encourages more ive found,

I did wonder if me sleeping in the same room made him noisy to seek attention but he was playing quite happily by himself in the bathroom :lol::lol: Bless him at least I know he's full of energy after his deplumming on Wednesday, he's made a fantastic recovery :love::love:

He's back out now and I think he will be staying outside, I'll just wrap the hutch up from the wind at night.... I just hate keeping them outside on their own but I think it's in his best interests as he will have more room there.

Back