• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cheapest and best puppy pens.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
I think Katie, our new bun will either be inside for a long time or even for the rest of her life. I am thinking we need to get a puppy pen to add to the dog cage we have, because we have cables we don't want her to chew when unsuprevised. So as the question says- what is the best and cheapest, and where did you get them?

I'm not sure where you live but I have a spare one. :)

uhum!! *that was me trying to express throat clearing*

You have one spare, I might be interested in this, for either when Pip is neutered and is inside for a night or two. Or is it somthing that can be used outside?? :D:D

I think that is too far.:( ....*whispers*...I actually have two spares :oops: If anyone's heading your way then that'd be great...but I doubt many people are.

uhum!! *that was me trying to express throat clearing*

You have one spare, I might be interested in this, for either when Pip is neutered and is inside for a night or two. Or is it somthing that can be used outside?? :D:D

:lol::lol::lol:

It's about 4ft tall, 8 panels which are 61cm wide. It can be used outside but I wouldn't leave it out in the rain.

I think that is too far.:( ....*whispers*...I actually have two spares :oops: If anyone's heading your way then that'd be great...but I doubt many people are.

:lol::lol::lol:

It's about 4ft tall, 8 panels which are 61cm wide. It can be used outside but I wouldn't leave it out in the rain.

Sounds great, is it one of the ones where you to put the panels together to make a certain shape if you know what I mean?

I think there are some on offer in Pets at Home at the moment. Not sure if these are the sort you want. :D

Back