• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Plaques for Hutches?

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
I want some plaques for my hutches, would need to have two names on, but i cant find anywhere?

Does anyone have any? Any ideas where to look? :wave:

haha me and Blackberry and Co must have posted simultaneously.. try just searching for name plaques

:roll:
i would personally contact this guy and get him to make you some
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PERSONALISED-...den_Decorative_Accents_LE&hash=item414edde0b4

they would be smaller than that and no legs so would be cheaper. I got my boarding sign made from him and almost a year later it still looks pristine, its beautiful. He also painted bunnies on it for me.

avoid the cheap £3.95 bunny shaped ones, they just dont weather well even if you varnish them

:)

Thats the same guy i have found, so i wonder if i emailed he would put two names on for me.

Thanks SJ :wave:

:roll:

Thats the same guy i have found, so i wonder if i emailed he would put two names on for me.

Thanks SJ :wave:

oh he'll do anything, he custom made my one longer with no legs cus it was going on the wall, and the writing is always very nice. :)

Back