• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benjamin Bunny (FAO Santa & The Whole Of RU!)

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
Hello RU:wave:
I thought I'd give my Auntie Alison and you RU'ers a little update on my little life!

I started off life with loads of other bunnies at this place, if I can get my bunny maths right, there were 61 of us and we weren't living in very nice conditions. Some lovely lady called Alice came and decided to get us all out. I was very scared, but I was clean and warm.
Once Alice had got me and all of my buddies out, I was passed onto Starlight's Rabbit Rescue, where I fostered out to a lovely lady, Auntie Alison!
Then, my Mummy saw me here on RU, and here I am!
I'm still quite nervous, but I've come out of my shell so much I'll eat from Mummy's hands and I like to be tickled in between my earsies!
Here are some pictures of me!
Hiding Behind Some Hay *NomsNoms!*
002.jpg

Auntie Alison, look how much my colour has changed! I'm now grey, not brown!
005.jpg

003.jpg

I have a best friend. He's so lovely, and will sit with me and groom me forever. His name is Pickle, and he too is an ex-Starlight's bunny!
Lady and the Tramp moment with some hay!

014.jpg

025.jpg

This is me with all my buddies!
017.jpg

013.jpg

Me exploring!
023.jpg

022.jpg

Peek-a-boo!
021.jpg

Mummy says I'm such a gentle and kind soul, and she loves me with all her heart. I think I'm very lucky to lives here, with all my buds!
Mummy also wants to thank everyone involved with the "Gloustershire 61" campaign, where I comes from!
Bye :wave:, I have herbies to nom!

it is sooo loverly to see bunyns that have come from rescue situations now happy i vividly remember helping celan out at aliec jsut after the 61 arrived there were sooo many of them bless them its so god to see you happy xx

it is sooo loverly to see bunyns that have come from rescue situations now happy i vividly remember helping celan out at aliec jsut after the 61 arrived there were sooo many of them bless them its so god to see you happy xx

I must put up a thread asking for updates from other people who have got Gloustershire 61 :)

Awww hellooo lovely Benji :wave: It's so nice to see you looking well and happy with your mummy and your friends :D

Please tell your mummy off for leaving it so long before posting lots of photos of you :no: and make sure she gives you more herbies as penance.

Awww hellooo lovely Benji :wave: It's so nice to see you looking well and happy with your mummy and your friends :D

Please tell your mummy off for leaving it so long before posting lots of photos of you :no: and make sure she gives you more herbies as penance.

Benji's pawsome self has been on RU before! Only a few weeks ago in fact, but I'll give him some extra gerbies anyway as he's a special little man :lol:
Aww gorgeous piccies, love the one of them with the lady and the tramp moment with the hay :love:
:lol:
Benji picked up a nice stalky bit, Pickle saw it and thought... "I'll have that!"

Back