• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now I've seen it all

Got Princess out again for a run, and my 3yr old came in the room, anyway she had a bag of marshmallows, and she dropped one, before I knew what was happening Princess was eating it :roll: luckily I got it off her and I don't think she actually ate any.

:lol: i did that the other weekend was sat outside eating a chocolate caramel egg (like a creme egg) drop half on the floor and before i had chance to pick it up roger shot out of no where and grabbed it and ran off :roll: i managed to get it off him but he was following me all the way to the bin :lol:

:lol: i did that the other weekend was sat outside eating a chocolate caramel egg (like a creme egg) drop half on the floor and before i had chance to pick it up roger shot out of no where and grabbed it and ran off :roll: i managed to get it off him but he was following me all the way to the bin :lol:

lol not daft then ;)

What, you threw away chocolate!!!??????:shock:

My girl Ghostie will eat ANYTHING!
She'll eat crisps, biscuits, chocolate, you name it!
"Who??? You talking about me??? I never!!! :twisted:"
016.jpg

My girl Ghostie will eat ANYTHING!
She'll eat crisps, biscuits, chocolate, you name it!
"Who??? You talking about me??? I never!!! :twisted:"
016.jpg

You've seen Blue theiving :lol:
Marnie is a sucker for wine/beer/tea :roll:
We have to shut them away if we're having pizza...they're sods for stealing it :lol:

I've seen mine with her head in my cheese and onion crisp packet when I've just nipped to the kitchen and left my lunch on the table...

my old mowgli once got on the 3rd shelf of my shelving unit, knocked my crunchie nuggets off and ate half a bag :shock: when i walked in i nearly died, both buns sat there looking innocent, i smelt his breathe and i could smell all my crunchie nuggets :cry: :shock:

my old mowgli once got on the 3rd shelf of my shelving unit, knocked my crunchie nuggets off and ate half a bag :shock: when i walked in i nearly died, both buns sat there looking innocent, i smelt his breathe and i could smell all my crunchie nuggets :cry: :shock:

Aww god lil monkeys

Aww god lil monkeys

im surprised he never made himslef ill, on 2 consectutive years, he managed to also get onto my windowcill and totally demoilish down to the roots, my tomato plants and otherseedlings amongst them, soil left all over the carpet :shock: :lol:

im surprised he never made himslef ill, on 2 consectutive years, he managed to also get onto my windowcill and totally demoilish down to the roots, my tomato plants and otherseedlings amongst them, soil left all over the carpet :shock: :lol:

That's Princess, so many times she's found a stray crisp/chip/bread etc and eaten the thing before I can get it, and I worry and she's fine :shock: the only thing to cause her problems was when she ate some chocolate, she had a bit runny then fine.

Hehe! My rabbits are house buns, so anything we eat, they want aswell! They will climb all over us to get it or follow us hoping that we drop some crumbs...

Back