• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big bond - I've started! Eek!

natandfluffs

Alpha Buck
If I don't wimp out.

I'm trying to get my four together. Bit anxious though as Wispa humped Bubbles non stop while I was trying to give them breakfast this morning....

Hmmm. Dog crate is ready though!

Last edited:
Well I've started... I wish Pippin wasn't such a bum biter!

Everyone had a little explore, Pippin bit Wispa's bum, lots of circling (really tight) and fur everywhere. I panicked and told them off. Pippin tried again, and Wisp hid.

Merry (Pippin's husband) doesn't look terribly impressed with her, but is now eating hay. Pip lunged for Bubble's nose (which scared me) but she did nothing.

I now have Bubbles and Pip eating hay and grooming, Merry sat staring at me like 'mum wtf?!' and Wispa cowering in a corner.

I suspect that until Wispa moves things will be ok.

Re the circling- when do I need to really worry? I think I might be panicking a little early, but don't think either of them will want to back down and worry it will turn bad?

Back