• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New foster buns Bouncer & Jester

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Here's Bouncer ....and he sure does live up to his name!
070520101151.jpg

070520101161.jpg

Pics of Jester coming soon!

Last edited:
Jester playing hide & seek. He's a timid little thing but we'll be giving him lots of tlc, yummy nom noms and play time to help bring him out of his shell - or this case, out of the hedgehog house :lol::lol:

Jester004.jpg

Jester001.jpg

Jester002.jpg

:love::love: i love your buns, and I love those multi-coloured sticks too!!

The sticks are great aren't they? They're wired together and you can bend them to make different shapes. They came with a hutch that was donated (which Jester is using) along with a heap of other toys and the rather posh bowl you can see in the photo with Bouncer :)

Lovely pics of Jester in the sunshine this afternoon

Jester is getting a little braver now and loved this afternoon on the lawn playing & munching :) He's a real sweetie pie :love: He loves his food and is getting good at using his litter box. He'll need a home with a gentle but human confident lady bun :love:

Jester004-1.jpg

Jester005.jpg

Jester008.jpg

Jester007.jpg

Aww, they are really cute :love: Jester looks so different in the pictures that he is hiding in, and the one out on the grass.

Also, I havent looked on ebay so dont know how the prices compare, but them colourful bridge things are sold in The Range aswell, thats where I got Digit's from, his is the size down from that though.

Bouncer has that real mischievous look .Reckon he is going to be a real character.Look forward to hearing more.

You're spot on!! He is VERY mischievous and into everything he shouldn't be :lol: He loves to play and explore, a proper big soft kid. I have to think of a new toy to put in his hutch every other evening to keep him amused or he gets very grumpy :shock::roll::lol:

Have you tried putting their pellets in an eggbox? Keeps our guys amused for ages until they either can shake the food out or manage to open it!

Now that's a great idea! I'm on the case ;)

I'm just popping down to give him 30 mins freeranging in the garden & sunshine. Yesterday and today Bouncer has actually sat and let me fuss him which is a first since I've had him :D. He's not at all agressive, he's just always hopped away whenever I've tried to give him some affection but I think he's just discovered that a nose rub is actually quite nice :p

Yay! Glad Bouncer is coming round to nose rubs - it's so nice when they actually choose to interact with you:wave:

Back