• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nothing beats...

KTJ

Alpha Buck
... the feeling when watching 2 of my gorgeous rabbits chasing eachother, grooming eachother, and binkying in the sun on a Friday morning!!! :D

(Smokey and Bandita don't get many mentions on here because they are very timid bunnies who have eachother, food, water, toys and a nice snuggly bed, and that's all they care about! We hoomins are a disruption to their perfect little lives, hence why Flopsy, the overly confident one, even has his own threads and they don't, they really couldn't care less about me! :lol: so it's nice to be able to talk about my bonded bunnies for a change!)

If anyone wants photographic evidence, I will be more than willing to upload some ;)

aww thats lovely to hear that they are just happy with each other company, even if that means you dont get a look in :lol:

i would love to see pictures of these two, you can never see enough photos of gorgeous happy bunnies ;)

I saw this this morning hoping for some pictures and I've just finished and they're none :( :lol: PICTURES :D ...please :D:wave:

Oooo sorry for the late reply!! I've only just put the pictures onto the computer! Here they are, my gorgeous Smokey and Bandita this morning... they made my day! :love:

Having a kiss!

pic1.jpg

Smokey having a good old binkying session!! :lol:

pic2.jpg

Bandita's binky!

pic3.jpg

Beautiful Bandita!

pic4.jpg

Chasing eachother!!!

pic5.jpg

I have more photos, but they are very blurry due to all the jumping around, so I hope the ones Ive put on are satisfactory! :lol:

aww they are gorgeous and i love the binky photos they are great, especially the first one of Smokey :lol:. i can see why you love these two :love:

aww lovely pictures- i love the space they have to binky- that's great. They are really happy you can tell :)

aww, them pictures are well cute. I love Smokey :love::love: she/he is beautiful. My first rabbit was Smokey, but I was 7 when I got her and couldnt spell, so she was a Smockey lol, In the pic of them kissing she looks like my one

Back