• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bracken is in for her spay today

Amy104

Warren Veteran
I'm not sure if they will do it tho. The vet nurse is concerned how skinny she is. She has always been like this, I've tried feeding her seperately from Bailey, uping the root veg, uping pellets etc but she's always been the same. She's be pancured. My previous vets put it down to a high matabolism but the vet nurse has made me worry now, am I doing something wrong? :(

Normally she gets a tablespoon of pellets and a big handful of veg. She eats tonnes of hay.

You might find she starts to put on weight once she's spayed, and you try feeding her a few extra pellets on her own i have just hand fed a couple of mine who needed extra so that their partner doesn't get them.

Thank you.

This is the eight bunny I've had spayed/neutered and I'm as nervous now as I was the first time.

She is out of surgery and coming round nicely. :D

I'm stuck at work so can't pick her up till later but the nurses are busy fussing of her.

Back