• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help which vinegar do I have to use???

alio71

Mama Doe
I am starting bonding my bunnies this weekend and know that I need to neutralise all areas etc. Really dumb question but does it matter what vinegar I use? Can I get it from the supermarket and do I dilute it???

They say white but in my experience the cheaper brown stuff is just as good. I buy it in the supermarket. :)

have you not got a complete neutral area as this might make it a little easier for the initial meeting?

Thanks for your replies everyone. :D Adding it to my online shop now.

have you not got a complete neutral area as this might make it a little easier for the initial meeting?

I do have a neutral area for the initial meeting and all being well they will be moving into the shed eventually where my 2 have lived before. I have got new toys and bedding, litter trays etc but want to make sure that it's as neutral as I can possibly get it before they all move in together. Hope that makes sense :?:D

Back