• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nutmeg has her special chair... (More #21)

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
...it is a special chair. NUTMEG's chair.

_IGP7228-vi.jpg

But someone has other ideas...

_IGP7238-vi.jpg

Poor Nutmeg...

_IGP7313-vi.jpg

Smudge: "It's ok Nutmeg, I think I've found an escape route!!"

_IGP7314-vi.jpg

Smudge: "Oh, maybe not"

_IGP7317-vi.jpg

Nutmeg: "Daft as a brush you are!"

Last edited:
Ooooh, both so very, very cute :love: Nutmeg looks like a proper disapproving rabbit in that first pic :love:

Oh Nutmeg is a super disapproving rabbit. I call her Queen Bun cos she really acts like royalty. :lol:

HAHA awwww how ace, I am chuckling here :love:

can I ask how's their run thing? Am watching a similar one on ebay and wondered if there any good?

So cute, nutmegs disapproving face is adorable

can I ask how's their run thing? Am watching a similar one on ebay and wondered if there any good?

I have one and its brill. Easy to pack away and you get spikey bits that go into the ground and the covers good too.

...it is a special chair. NUTMEG's chair.

_IGP7228-vi.jpg

But someone has other ideas...

_IGP7238-vi.jpg

Poor Nutmeg...

_IGP7313-vi.jpg

Smudge: "It's ok Nutmeg, I think I've found an escape route!!"

_IGP7314-vi.jpg

Smudge: "Oh, maybe not"

_IGP7317-vi.jpg

Nutmeg: "Daft as a brush you are!"

Oh my oh my!!!! Uber cuteness!

awww, I think my heart just melted a little bit :love:

are they baby chairs?

They're such gorgeous buns!

I love them. I think they're great. They're really easy to put up and take down and once they're down they take up hardly any space. They're quite versatile so can be used to fence off areas, only they don't go to a 180 degree angle so no good for straight lines although you could quite easy do that with cable ties. The tops are quite good but I wouldn't leave them unattended as a fox could get in.

Cute! They need a chair each :lol:

I have another one for the other two but they're ignoring it at the moment, too interested in the grass so I might wash it and give them that one as well. I'd love a picture of them lined up side by side!

awww, I think my heart just melted a little bit :love:

are they baby chairs?

They're such gorgeous buns!

They're kids chairs. We got them originally for when our friends come round but, well, the buns have nicked them :lol:

Back