• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had a lovely surprise today

weeble

The IT chap in work was talking about rabbits and a rabbit he had found as a stray. He has had her a couple of months now, she has been vet checked and vaccs and is going to be spayed in a couple of weeks. :D

I just had to share I was so happy - I heard the word rabbit and thought 'here we go' . He was even showing me pictures like a proud daddy

Hazzar a happy ending.:D

Proud bunny daddy you will have to get him to join on here so he can post some pictures.:lol:

I might give him the site address next time - I have only been there two weeks so didnt want to look like crazy rabbit lady. They already think im mad - a racing pigeon wondered into the office the other day and I took it home to reubite it with its owner :D

I gave him the site address today and 'said be careful you dont want to end up with 6 like me' and he said he wasnt against the idea :D

I gave him the site address today and 'said be careful you dont want to end up with 6 like me' and he said he wasnt against the idea :D

Yay!! I really wish I could meet some like minded people in "Real life":roll: I just get the usual rabbit pie jokes and buzz buzz buzz :roll:

Back