• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beyond worry

ash&crystal

Alpha Buck
:cry:My bunny escaped one night and got pregant (we thought it was a boy:oops:) now eversince we came home she just wants to be outside and when i do put her iin her run all she does is stand on her hind legs and thump for the wildie and it comes everyday to her it comes right up by her run so they are touching noses she seems so happy but runs up and down the run side like she just wants to be with him and then when he goes she goes back on her hind legs and thumps and looks for him, we then gget her out of her run and she nips to get down and be back in her run, when she gets back in her hutch she rattles the door. it makes me soooo upset to think she dislikes where she is and wants to get away i feel so helpless. it makes me upset.:(:cry::(:cry:

Last edited:
She needs a friend, that's why. You wouldn't like to be stuck by yourself where you can see and hear other people, but not be allowed to interact, would you? When are the kits due? Once he's spayed and her hormones have settled, you'll be able to bond her with another bun - one of her kits would probably be best.

Have you had her spayed yet?
I suggest you keep one of the male kits and have it neutered as she will be much happier with a friend. At the moment they are just babies, would you consider a baby to be company?

i am going to get her spayed but i thought after the baby jave come out the nest or can they get them company the only problem with a boy is i have to seperate spay her and reintroduce will they just recognise eacn other straight away and get on or will they have to go through the ntroducing process

id be tempted to seperate her from all boys at 8weeks and bond her with one of the girls and they could possibly go for speying at the same time then?

Back